During the ICT.OPEN 2019 event, being held on 18 and 19 March in Hilversum, Rob Bemthuis, presented a poster and gave a presentation about his master thesis project. His master thesis was carried out as part of his master studies Industrial Engineering and Management at the University of Twente. His poster, entitled "Development of a Planning and Control Strategy for Autonomous Driving Vehicles in the Primary Aluminium Industry", was nominated for the best poster award within the Autonomous Systems track.
Saturday 23 March 2019
More recent news
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Wed 11 Dec 2019Christmas dinner 2019
- Fri 1 Nov 2019Retirement speech of Prof. Sape Mullender
- Thu 31 Oct 2019Best Paper Award at IEEE EDOC 2019 Doctoral Consortium
- Mon 14 Oct 2019Workshop on role of big data in education