During the ICT.OPEN 2019 event, being held on 18 and 19 March in Hilversum, Rob Bemthuis, presented a poster and gave a presentation about his master thesis project. His master thesis was carried out as part of his master studies Industrial Engineering and Management at the University of Twente. His poster, entitled "Development of a Planning and Control Strategy for Autonomous Driving Vehicles in the Primary Aluminium Industry", was nominated for the best poster award within the Autonomous Systems track.
Saturday 23 March 2019
More recent news
- Thu 18 Nov 2021Pervasive System's Bachelor student wins top price at international conference challenge on automated handwriting recognition
- Thu 29 Apr 2021Duurzaamheid in de logistiek in Twente
- Wed 7 Oct 2020Alexander Belov successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Fri 2 Oct 2020Jacob Kamminga successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Tue 16 Jun 2020High tea with Pervasive Systems