During the ICT.OPEN 2019 event, being held on 18 and 19 March in Hilversum, Rob Bemthuis, presented a poster and gave a presentation about his master thesis project. His master thesis was carried out as part of his master studies Industrial Engineering and Management at the University of Twente. His poster, entitled "Development of a Planning and Control Strategy for Autonomous Driving Vehicles in the Primary Aluminium Industry", was nominated for the best poster award within the Autonomous Systems track.
Saturday 23 March 2019
More recent news
- Mon 15 Jul 2019Pilot project predictive maintenance
- Fri 22 Mar 2019COMMIT2DATA project, DataRel, at ICT Open 2019
- Mon 18 Mar 2019Co-organizing industry track at Percom 2019
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Cum Laude and Honor program certificate for Jeroen Klein Brinke
- Wed 18 Jul 2018Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis