On 19 and 20 March 2019, the ICT Open was held in Hilversum. ICT.OPEN is a Dutch conference aiming to bring together fundamental and applied ICT research. The event is organized by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the ICT Research Platform for the Netherlands (IPN). During ICT Open, Rob Bemthuis and Maartijn Koot, Phd students of the DataRel project presented a poster about their project at this event. The DataRel project, funded by NWO, is part of the ‘Big Data: Real Time ICT for Logistics’ research program which focusses on scientific research on innovative Big Data applications in the logistics sector. In turn, this research program is part of the Commit2Data project.
Friday 22 March 2019
More recent news
- Fri 2 Oct 2020Jacob Kamminga successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Tue 16 Jun 2020High tea with Pervasive Systems
- Tue 2 Jun 2020Pervasive Systems virtual group photo
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Wed 19 Feb 2020Strategy Day Pervasive Systems 2020