On 19 and 20 March 2019, the ICT Open was held in Hilversum. ICT.OPEN is a Dutch conference aiming to bring together fundamental and applied ICT research. The event is organized by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO) and the ICT Research Platform for the Netherlands (IPN). During ICT Open, Rob Bemthuis and Maartijn Koot, Phd students of the DataRel project presented a poster about their project at this event. The DataRel project, funded by NWO, is part of the ‘Big Data: Real Time ICT for Logistics’ research program which focusses on scientific research on innovative Big Data applications in the logistics sector. In turn, this research program is part of the Commit2Data project.
Friday 22 March 2019
More recent news
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Wed 11 Dec 2019Christmas dinner 2019
- Fri 1 Nov 2019Retirement speech of Prof. Sape Mullender
- Thu 31 Oct 2019Best Paper Award at IEEE EDOC 2019 Doctoral Consortium
- Mon 14 Oct 2019Workshop on role of big data in education