2019 edition of Percom (Pervasive Computing and Computation) conference, held on 11-15 March in Kyoto, Japan, had a new feature, the Industry track. Paul Havinga and Nirvana Meratnia were part of track organizing committee. The track offered opportunity for publication and presentation of research results having direct Industry impact and potential for industry uptake.
Monday 18 March 2019
More recent news
- Thu 29 Apr 2021Duurzaamheid in de logistiek in Twente
- Wed 7 Oct 2020Alexander Belov successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Fri 2 Oct 2020Jacob Kamminga successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Tue 16 Jun 2020High tea with Pervasive Systems
- Tue 2 Jun 2020Pervasive Systems virtual group photo