On 30 October 2019, Rob Bemthuis received the Best Doctoral Consortium Paper Award at the IEEE EDOC 2019 conference. On the 23rd edition of the Enterprise Distributed Computing Conference (EDOC), he presented his doctoral consortium paper about Business Logic for Resilient Supply Chain Logistics. His research is about advancing the extant logistics knowledge with novel Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data solutions for detecting emerging behaviors.
Thursday 31 October 2019
More recent news
- Fri 2 Oct 2020Jacob Kamminga successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Tue 16 Jun 2020High tea with Pervasive Systems
- Tue 2 Jun 2020Pervasive Systems virtual group photo
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Wed 19 Feb 2020Strategy Day Pervasive Systems 2020