On 30 October 2019, Rob Bemthuis received the Best Doctoral Consortium Paper Award at the IEEE EDOC 2019 conference. On the 23rd edition of the Enterprise Distributed Computing Conference (EDOC), he presented his doctoral consortium paper about Business Logic for Resilient Supply Chain Logistics. His research is about advancing the extant logistics knowledge with novel Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data solutions for detecting emerging behaviors.
Thursday 31 October 2019
More recent news
- Thu 29 Apr 2021Duurzaamheid in de logistiek in Twente
- Wed 7 Oct 2020Alexander Belov successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Fri 2 Oct 2020Jacob Kamminga successfully defended his doctoral thesis!
- Tue 16 Jun 2020High tea with Pervasive Systems
- Tue 2 Jun 2020Pervasive Systems virtual group photo