On 18 July 2018, Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis entitled "Connecting the DoTs. Energy-efficient Adaptable Implantable Body Sensor Networks ”. The research has been performed under supervision of Dr. Nirvana Meratnia (promotor) and Prof. Paul Havinga (assistant-promotor).
Wednesday 18 July 2018
More recent news
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Wed 11 Dec 2019Christmas dinner 2019
- Fri 1 Nov 2019Retirement speech of Prof. Sape Mullender
- Thu 31 Oct 2019Best Paper Award at IEEE EDOC 2019 Doctoral Consortium
- Mon 14 Oct 2019Workshop on role of big data in education