On 28 November 2018, Jeroen Klein Brinke defended his Msc thesis entitled "Device-free sensing and deep learning: Analyzing Human Behavior Through CSI Using Neural Networks". He was awarded his MSc degree with Cum Laude (distinction) because of the high quality of his research work as well as high grades through out his entire study. His master thesis was supervised by dr. Nirvana Meratnia in the context of the CreateHealth project "Track Trace Trigger! Unobtrusive sensing and music Coaching-technology for elderly with dementia". Jeroen will continue his research as a PhD student within Pervasive Systems, starting next month. In addition to the Cum Laude degree, he recieved certificate of the University of Twente Honor program for completing his Honor program traject. Students selected for the Honor program are those "who are talented, entrepreneurial, and motivated, as well as students who want to explore outside their usual discipline and who want to appeal more to their creativity".
Thursday 29 November 2018
More recent news
- Wed 29 Apr 2020Eyuel D. Ayele successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Wed 11 Dec 2019Christmas dinner 2019
- Fri 1 Nov 2019Retirement speech of Prof. Sape Mullender
- Thu 31 Oct 2019Best Paper Award at IEEE EDOC 2019 Doctoral Consortium
- Mon 14 Oct 2019Workshop on role of big data in education