On14 March 2018, a workshop on ethical implications of the Internet of Things was jointly organized by the UNESCO World Commission on the Ethics of Science and Technology (COMEST) and the Department of Philosophy of the University of Twente. Nirvana Meratnia and Paul Havinga gave two invited talks during the workshop on IoT technology, its promisses, opportunities, and limitations.
Wednesday 14 March 2018
More recent news
- Thu 11 Apr 2019COMMIT2DATA project, DataRel, at ICT Open 2019
- Thu 29 Nov 2018Cum Laude and Honor program certificate for Jeroen Klein Brinke
- Wed 18 Jul 2018Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Fri 13 Jul 2018Workshop on What Internet of Things Do - Implications of a ‘Do It Yourself’ Programmable World
- Wed 27 Jun 2018Research of Fatjon Seraj in the news