On 28 November 2018, Jeroen Klein Brinke defended his Msc thesis entitled "Device-free sensing and deep learning: Analyzing Human Behavior Through CSI Using Neural Networks". He was awarded his MSc degree with Cum Laude (distinction) because of the high quality of his research work as well as high grades through out his entire study. His master thesis was supervised by dr. Nirvana Meratnia in the context of the CreateHealth project "Track Trace Trigger! Unobtrusive sensing and music Coaching-technology for elderly with dementia". Jeroen will continue his research as a PhD student within Pervasive Systems, starting next month. In addition to the Cum Laude degree, he recieved certificate of the University of Twente Honor program for completing his Honor program traject. Students selected for the Honor program are those "who are talented, entrepreneurial, and motivated, as well as students who want to explore outside their usual discipline and who want to appeal more to their creativity".
Thursday 29 November 2018
More recent news
- Thu 11 Apr 2019COMMIT2DATA project, DataRel, at ICT Open 2019
- Wed 18 Jul 2018Vignesh Raja Karuppiah Ramachandran successfully defended his doctoral thesis
- Fri 13 Jul 2018Workshop on What Internet of Things Do - Implications of a ‘Do It Yourself’ Programmable World
- Wed 27 Jun 2018Research of Fatjon Seraj in the news
- Tue 19 Jun 2018Participation in Personalized eHealth Technology program