“BRAINS director Prof. Wilfred van der Wiel guides Dutch former footballer, writer, columnist, and TV personality Jan Mulder through the Twente Nanolab, and explains how the chips developed in the BRAINS center could help him on his quest for eternal life.”. Watch the video on the NPO website!
Tuesday 25 June 2019
More recent news
- Mon 24 Feb 2020New vacancy: Assistant Professor in Neuromorphic Computing
- Wed 15 Jan 2020Brain-like network uses disorder to detect order
- Thu 7 Mar 2019U-Today: UT opens center for brain-inspired electronics
- Fri 11 Jan 2019U-Today: Quantumcomputer voor commercieel gebruik
- Thu 10 Jan 2019Financieel Dagblad: IBM's eerste quantumcomputer is vooral 'een mooie' doos