“BRAINS director Prof. Wilfred van der Wiel guides Dutch former footballer, writer, columnist, and TV personality Jan Mulder through the Twente Nanolab, and explains how the chips developed in the BRAINS center could help him on his quest for eternal life.”. Watch the video on the NPO website!
Tuesday 25 June 2019
More recent news
- Wed 24 Jun 2020NanoElectronics research made it on the NanoLetters Cover page
- Tue 23 Jun 2020NWO take-off grant
- Tue 9 Jun 2020Device to detect coronavirus within minutes
- Tue 9 Jun 2020NE spin-off company ECsens is looking for more investors
- Mon 24 Feb 2020New vacancy: Assistant Professor in Neuromorphic Computing