“BRAINS director Prof. Wilfred van der Wiel guides Dutch former footballer, writer, columnist, and TV personality Jan Mulder through the Twente Nanolab, and explains how the chips developed in the BRAINS center could help him on his quest for eternal life.”. Watch the video on the NPO website!
Tuesday 25 June 2019
More recent news
- Fri 27 Nov 2020Over 10 million for Münster-Twente collaboration
- Wed 11 Nov 2020Electrically tuneable network learns fast
- Mon 19 Oct 2020'Brain inspired' network becomes a fast learner
- Tue 22 Sep 2020QUANT: UT builds nano components for quantum computing
- Tue 22 Sep 2020BRAINS introduction video