The group IDS participates in the educational program of Electrical Engineering, Advanced Technology, Creative Technology and Industrial Design. We are active in the following courses.
- Electrical Engineering Module 1: Electronics, Sensors and Actuators
- Electrical Engineering Module 4: Wireless Transmission
- Electrical Engineering Module 7A: Device Physics
- Industrieel Ontwerpen (Industrial Design) Module 4: Smart Products
- Creative Technology Module 5A: Smart Technology
- Advanced Technology Module 1: Mechanics
- Advanced Technology Module 4: Dynamics
- Advanced Technology Module 7: Fields and Waves
- 191210730 Technology
- 191211000 Advanced Semiconductor Devices
- 191211440 IC Technology
- 201200197 Material Science and Engineering
- 191210740 Material Science
- 191210930 Measurement Systems for Mechatronics
- 191211300 MEMS Design
- 202100303 Advanced MEMS Design
- 201700025 Solar Energy
- 202001293 Manhattan Project (honours programme)
For University of Twente students, we organize and supervise internships in a wide variety of companies and research institutes working on semiconductors. If you consider to do an internship in a company like ASML, ASM, EPCOS, LAM Research, NXP, Philips, Photonis, Teledyne-Dalsa, Bronkhorst and BESI, stop by at the group of Integrated Devices and Systems (Carré 2nd floor) and talk to Cora Salm or Jurriaan Schmitz to learn more about the possibilities. We also organize internships in research institutes such as imec in Leuven (Belgium), Tyndall in Cork (Ireland) and VTT in (Finland).
For Bachelor and Master assignments, please visit our assignment page.