Features And Benefits
- 1 GHz Bandwidth (probe only)
- 1pF Input Capacitance
- 1 megaohm Input Resistance
- Direct Access to SMDs as Small as 0.5mm Pitch
- Measures CMOS, BiCMOS, ECL, GaAs and TTL Logic
- Low Mass Probe Head/Cable
- No Additional Power Supplies or Cables Are Required with TEKPROBETM BNC Interface
- High-speed Digital Systems Design
- Component Design/Characterization
- Manufacturing Engineering and Test
- Educational Research
P6243 Active Probes for TEKPROBE BNC Interfaces
The P6243 Active FET probe is the high performance probing solution for 500MHz oscilloscopes. The P6243 has a probe only bandwidth of 1GHz and will provide a 500MHz system bandwidth when used with Tektronix' full line of 500MHz oscilloscopes. In addition, the P6243 is powered by the TEKPROBE BNC interface, eliminating the need for additional power supplies and cables when used with TEKPROBE BNC oscilloscopes.
The P6243 offers superior signal acquisition on surface mount devices compared to the much higher capacitive loading of passive probes. The P6243 has <1 pF capacitive loading which allows it to measure high speed signals without affecting the signal or device under test. Furthermore, the included accessories and adapters allow for easy attachment to SMDs.