The IC Design group congratulates their guest professor for the course “AD Converters” Dr. Marcel Pelgrom, with the prestigious Kirchhoff award 2017. Dr. Pelgrom receives this award “for seminal contributions to systematic analysis of random offsets in semiconductor devices and their impact on circuits.” The award will be officially presented to Marcel at the ISSCC in February 2017 in San Francisco. Marcel Pelgrom obtained his PhD under supervision of Prof. Wallinga in 1988 at the University of Twente from the Semiconductors Components Group.
Friday 15 July 2016
More recent news
- Wed 10 Jun 2020ICDC in Bits&Chips
- Tue 5 May 2020Jelle Bakker and Jeroen Ponte win SSCS student video contest
- Wed 19 Feb 2020Bart Thijssen wins Analog Devices Outstanding Student Designer Award
- Tue 18 Feb 2020Eric Klumperink - IEEE Fellow
- Mon 13 Jan 2020Bram Nauta in Het Klokhuis (Dutch National TV)