Mobility Online is used by the University of Twente for the following:
- Register and manage all in- and outbound student credit mobility and staff mobility.
- Manage scholarships
- Manage our bilateral exchange agreements with international partner universities.
- Manage the calamity process
Mobility Online offers an easy-to-use and transparent workflow (used by students) and a pipeline used by (university personnel) for managing the exchange application processes.
- Removing a student application (Dutch)
- Employee manuals
- Adjusting title graduation report (Dutch)
- Adjusting user settings (Dutch)
- Courses abroad (concept)
- Contract management (Dutch)
- Graduation Standard
- Graduation Extended
- How to check and approve a new host organisation in Mobility-Online
- How to Check and approve a new contact person in Mobility-Online
- How to - faculty check: course evaluation
Updates Mobility-Online Here you can find all the updates to our Mobility-Online and those closely connected to Mobility-Online