Question: When can I order tickets for the new season?
- Answer: Ticket sales for a new season traditionally start during the Kick-In. This year we'll take a different turn and start ticket sales for shows until the Christmas holidays on Tuesday 1 September 2020 at 10:00. Tickets for the second half of the season will be available from Friday 18 December at 10:00.
Nb If you use the code 'EarlyBirdie' when ordering, you will get a 1 euro discount on every ticket purchased from Tuesday 1 September to Thursday 1 October 2020!
Question: I would like to sit next to my friend, can we do that if we buy the cards independently?
- Answer: Unfortunately not. As long as the Corona rules are in force, this does not apply and there must be 2 empty seats between you and the next visitor at all times. Unless you are roommates: you can sit next to each other with a maximum of 2 people. Under normal circumstances, it is possible; since our seats are not numbered, it applies to all our performances free seat.
Question: I didn't buy a ticket online, can I go to the show?
- Answer: Unfortunately not. As long as the Corona rules are in force: online only! But as long as the stock lasts, you can still order tickets up to a minute before the start.
Question: Do I need a DMS account to order cards?
- Answer: No! We have switched to a different online ticketing system, which allows everyone to buy a ticket very easily.
No problem, you can find them here.
- Vrijhof residents and cultural associations can send a jpg to Tineke Grootenboer.
Note Image ratio should be 16:9 and full HD quality (minimum 1280 x 720 pixels).
- Others can request using the form.
Note Would you please submit your request only through one of these roads and not by both means? Otherwise, we're going to do double work, and that's a waste of everyone's time.
Anyone who wants to use one or more rooms in the Vrijhof can apply via this form. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Then send the question by mail to Tineke Grootenboer.