Question: Do I need a Corona Acces Certificate?
- Answer: Yes. From 25 September, the nationally introduced Corona Access Certificate does also apply to events or theatre and cultural performances in the Vrijhof. The Theater Café is also covered by the same requirements with regard to these performances.
Question: When can I order tickets for the new season?
- Answer: Ticket sales for a new season traditionally start during the Kick-In.
Note If you use the code 'EarlyBirdie' when ordering, you will get a 1 euro discount on every ticket purchased from Wednesday 25 August to Friday 1 October 2021!
Question: I would like to sit next to my friend, can we do that if we buy the cards independently?
- Answer: That depends: until 25 September the Corona regulations are in force, and there must be 2 empty seats between you and the next visitor at all times. Unless you are roommates: you can sit next to each other.
Under normal circumstances and as from 25 September with a Corona Acces Certificate, it is possible; since our seats are not numbered, free seating is applied to all our performances .
Question: I didn't buy a ticket online, can I go to the show?
- Answer: Unfortunately not, ticket sale is online only!
But as long as the stock lasts, you can still order tickets up to a minute before the start.
Question: Do I need a DMS account to order cards?
- Answer: No. We have switched to a different online ticketing system, which allows everyone to buy a ticket very easily.
No problem, you can find them here.
- Vrijhof residents and cultural associations can send a jpg to Tineke Grootenboer.
Note Image ratio should be 16:9 and full HD quality (minimum 1280 x 720 pixels).
- Others can request using the form.
Note Would you please submit your request only through one of these roads and not by both means? Otherwise, we're going to do double work, and that's a waste of everyone's time.
Anyone who wants to use one or more rooms in the Vrijhof can apply via this form. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Then send the question by mail to Tineke Grootenboer.