Question: Do I have to be tested (Testing for Entry) before visiting the Vrijhof?
- Answer: No. At the time of writing (July 2021) we are organising the activities following the rules for keeping 1.5 meters distance.
A test or vaccination certificate is not required.
Question: When can I order tickets for the new season?
- Answer: Ticket sales for a new season traditionally start during the Kick-In.
Note If you use the code 'EarlyBirdie' when ordering, you will get a 1 euro discount on every ticket purchased from Wednesday 25 August to Friday 1 October 2021!
Question: I would like to sit next to my friend, can we do that if we buy the cards independently?
- Answer: Unfortunately not. As long as the Corona regulations are in force, this does not apply and there must be 2 empty seats between you and the next visitor at all times. Unless you are roommates: you can sit next to each other with a maximum of 2 people.
Under normal circumstances, it is possible; since our seats are not numbered, free seating is applied to all our performances .
Question: I didn't buy a ticket online, can I go to the show?
- Answer: Unfortunately not. As long as the Corona rules are in force: online only!
But as long as the stock lasts, you can still order tickets up to a minute before the start.
Question: Do I need a DMS account to order cards?
- Answer: No. We have switched to a different online ticketing system, which allows everyone to buy a ticket very easily.
No problem, you can find them here.
- Vrijhof residents and cultural associations can send a jpg to Tineke Grootenboer.
Note Image ratio should be 16:9 and full HD quality (minimum 1280 x 720 pixels).
- Others can request using the form.
Note Would you please submit your request only through one of these roads and not by both means? Otherwise, we're going to do double work, and that's a waste of everyone's time.
Anyone who wants to use one or more rooms in the Vrijhof can apply via this form. We will contact you as soon as possible!
Then send the question by mail to Tineke Grootenboer.