After this course you are able to:
- express your vision on learning and teaching and substantiate it based on theory;
- critically observe your own and others’ teaching activities and skills and give useful feedback to each other in a constructive way;
- prepare a lesson in a systematic way and activate students based on a model/theory;
- adequately and effectively perform your teaching activities;
- reflect on your actions in your role as a teacher and underline the choices you have made.
Please note: as the title of this training already suggests emphasis is on practicing skills, through: active participation, making video recordings, doing exercises and reflection.
Prepare an educational meeting, Lesson plan, intended learning outcomes, context, materials, activating student learning, Justification, Conduct an educational meeting and reflect on his performance. Thorough reflection, vision on teaching and learning; giving and receiving feedback.
Preparation: exercises and assignments, reading course material, in course: assignments (both individual and group), discussions
In order to be eligible for the certificate you need to hand in all the assignments on Canvas and participate in (all of the) the online sessions. For more information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.