Language skills, 21st century skills, employability skills … Apart from studying and accomplishing the curriculum, skills are getting more and more important not only to study more effectively and successfully, but also to prepare for your future career.
The TCP Language Centre helps you to practise these skills. We offer workshops, trainings and events in both English and Dutch. Presentation skills, language courses, academic writing, brain training, entrepreneurial skills, business model thinking, visual thinking or project management. And what about cross-cultural competences in a global environment? Start working on your skills now!
For most language courses you only pay a registration fee. All study skills workshops are free of charge for UT-students.
- Dutch taught workshops
- Japanese Language & Culture
- Business Model Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Connecting Ideas in Academic Texts
- Intercultural Competence
- Introducing LaTeX
- Steering your Graduation Project
- Visual Thinking
- Use the Web to Improve Your English
- Structuring Your Text (MA - the advanced writer)
- Structuring Your Text (BA - the novice writer)
- Make your English more Academic
- Braintraining: Memory Techniques and Mindmapping
- Braintraining: Speed Reading & Concentration
- Braintraining: one day studyboost
- How to work effectively in project teams
- Meet and Greet
- The Art of Presentation
- DesignLab events