Please help us improve and develop this style guide with specific and ongoing feedback regarding:
- The organisation of information;
- Mistakes, errors, and inconsistencies in our own presentation of information;
- Information that is not included, but would be helpful;
- Questions about the content of this style guide;
- Other matters concerning the style guide.
We endeavour to respond to feedback at short notice, as far as realistically can be managed. In any case, your feedback is welcome and will be documented here. Recall that one objective of this style guide is:
- to review feedback and update the guide at least once a year, ensuring that it properly reflects modern English usage and is fit for purpose.
Also, we will try to manage questions and suggestions as they arise.