The most efficient way to go through the assessment procedure is to send a video recording of a lecture in English which shows you giving the lecture and some examples of your interaction with students.
The video recording will need to meet the following requirements:
● approximately 30 minutes of you speaking
● excellent audio and visual quality
● you must be in view for at least half of the lecture (ie. not just a view of the slides)
● store and send the recording via https://www.surffilesender.nl
● send the recording to email@example.com
It is also possible to make use of a 360 degree camera. For more information please contact Martin Bosker: firstname.lastname@example.org