In this advanced course participants extend their basic knowledge of Dutch, going from CEF-level A2 to A2/B1.
- Dutch grammar and conventions
- Extended vocabulary
- Speaking and writing about work situations
- Expressing opinions, plans and wishes
- Reading media articles
- Understand and being able to follow TV programmes
- Writing letters and short texts
Attendance at every lesson is essential. The course consists of nine lessons of two hours each, with one session per week. Homework is expected to take approximately two hours per lesson.
Admission is granted on the basis of certificates obtained from earlier coures; or an intake exam, which can be found in the following link: NT2 Intake exam