“BRAINS director Prof. Wilfred van der Wiel guides Dutch former footballer, writer, columnist, and TV personality Jan Mulder through the Twente Nanolab, and explains how the chips developed in the BRAINS center could help him on his quest for eternal life.”. Watch the video on the NPO website!
Tuesday 25 June 2019
More recent news
- Mon 24 Feb 2020New vacancy: Assistant Professor in Neuromorphic Computing
- Wed 15 Jan 2020Brain-like network uses disorder to detect order
- Tue 16 Jul 2019BRAINS mini symposium 2019
- Thu 7 Mar 2019U-Today: UT opens center for brain-inspired electronics
- Wed 12 Dec 2018U-Today: The mystery inside our head