Once again, we could experience a successful summer school collaboration between the PCRS section of the University of Twente and the Psychology Department of Lancaster University! After a few years of absence due to Covid, we we’re happy to meet each other again. The variety of PhD presentations showed the value and diversity of our research, focusing on differing topic such as deception, negotiations and other relevant psychological safety topics, all by using various forms of technology. We also got to meet each other in smaller groups, which was inspiring for further research and collaboration. We look back on a very successful edition and hope to meet each other again next year in person!
Tuesday 25 July 2023
More recent news
- Tue 4 Sep 2018Risk & Resilience Festival 7 November
- Tue 17 Jul 2018CuriousU 2018: ambitious about building an innovative international summer school
- Thu 12 Jan 2017UNIVERSITY OF TWENTE DOCTORAL CANDIDATE RESEARCHED 355 DILEMMAS EXPERIENCED BY MILITARY PERSONNEL
- Tue 10 Jan 2017Invitation to Pcrs symposium and inaugural lecture professor Paul Taylor
- Wed 7 Dec 2016Sensemaking in Military Critical Incidents