This is the ‘Research Methods Tool Box’, which helps students to conduct research.
It also may help supervisors to instruct their students.
Following questions are given attention to:
- How to find and select literature?
- How to construct a research proposal?
- How to formulate a research question?
- How to conceptualize central variables?
- Where to find a proper ‘test’?
- How to construct a useful theory?
- How to select a research strategy?
- How to select cases?
- How to operationalize and measure variables?
- How to collect data?
- How to select the appropriate statistical test and how to analyze data?
- How to report about my research project?
- How to apply generated knowledge to address actual problems?
- How to be ethical?
- How to plan my project?
The research methods toolbox is developed by the Henk van der Kolk, Rory Costello …***
The toolbox makes substantial use of:
Trochim, William M. The Research Methods Knowledge Base, 2nd Edition.
For topics not covered here, please visit this website.