Migration to another country is a very challenging life task. Migrants leave everything they know behind to build a better life for themselves and their descendants in another country. They naturally take with them the social codes from their own (sub)culture and their own accumulated frame of reference. Both are the result of the socialization in the country of origin and also after migration they offer the necessary footing, just like other migrants from their own country of origin.
Wednesday 26 May 2021
More recent news
- Tue 21 Sep 2021The BMS Graduation Award 2021 goes to … Gelbrich Holsbrink!
- Wed 23 Jun 2021HRM Research & Teaching meeting
- Thu 3 Jun 2021‘Good women get overlooked’
- Thu 20 May 2021A European Super League would violate EU competition law – as would UEFA’s proposed reforms of the Champions League
- Wed 19 May 2021Third place for UT-team Maximum Quality at the finals of the Global Student Challenge