For the bachelor’s programme BIT there is one programme committee (in accordance with Higher Education and Research Act 9.18). Its’ members are appointed by the dean. Half of the total amount of members consist of students from the programmes. In the committee are at least two teacher members and two bachelor students.
The tasks of the programme committee are:
- Bring out advice on the Education and Examination Regulations (in accordance with Higher Education and Research Act 7.13)
- Annually evaluate the way of execution of the Education and Examination Regulations
- Giving solicited and unsolicited advice on all matters concerning the education to the programme board (in accordance with Higher Education and Research Act 9.17 paragraph 1) and the dean
The following members have been appointed:
- Christian Versloot, BSc. (M-BIT)
- Laurence Arnold, BSc. (M-BIT)
- Niek Khasuntsev (B-BIT)
- Bernard Verheijen (B-BIT)
Adviser Study Association InBITween
- Wessel Ammerlaan, BSc.
- Adam Dubowski