The task of the Educational Quality Committee is to:
- inform the Dean and the Programme Board on the progress within the educational process;
- submit reports to the Examination Board on the tutor’s contribution to and role in the educational process by means of inter-collegial testing performed by a member of academic staff who has a seat on the Educational Quality Committee;
- submit evaluations to the Examination Board, the Programme Board and the applicable tutors of elective modules that form part of the non-compulsory curriculum;
- submit an Education Quality Committee report on examinations to the Dean, the Programme Board and the applicable tutor within 6 weeks of the examination;
- submit an annual report of its activities and an annual plan for the coming year to the Examination Board and the Programme Board.
H.G. Sikkema (Hidde)