This section refers to study related services that are not directly part of the study programme. You can find the Rules & Guidelines, the Teaching and Exam Regulations (TERs) of the bachelor AM, the rules for examination and the Bachelor's Exam and information about the Binding Recommendation (BSA).
The Centre for Educational Affairs supports the educational programs, the students and lecturers in an administrative way. The Centre for Educational Affairs is among other things responsible for:
- assigning and adjusting of exam programs,
- the registration of the Binding Recommendations,
- organisation of colloquia,
- applying and preperation for diplomas and certificates,
- placing education-related announcements on the student portal,
- supporting the examination boards and programme committees.