This section refers to study related services that are not directly part of the study programme. You can find the Rules & Guidelines, the Education and Exam Regulations (EERs) of the bachelor AM, the rules for examination and the Bachelor's Exam, and information about the Binding Recommendation (BSA).
Centre for educational affairs (BOZ)
The Centre for Educational Affairs supports the educational programs, the students and lecturers in an administrative way. The Centre for Educational Affairs is among other things responsible for:
- assigning and adjusting of exam programs,
- the registration of the Binding Recommendations,
- the organisation of colloquia,
- applying and preparation for diplomas and certificates,
- placing education-related announcements on the student portal,
- supporting the examination boards and programme committees.