THE TWENTE UNIVERSITY FUND OFFERS COMPANIES THE POSSIBILITY OF BECOMING A PATRON OF THE Twente UNIVERSITY FUND
- Because you would like to become an ambassador of the University of Twente with your company;
- Because you consider the University of Twente important for your business, for the region, for the Netherlands;
- Because you want to help the University of Twente grow and continue to develop;
- Because you (also) provide current students with a unique study period;
- Because you want to be part of the network of 'patrons' of the Twente University Fund with your company.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You can become a 'patron' of the Twente University Fund with a minimum contribution of €2,500 a year. As a patron of the Twente University Fund you support the University of Twente and its academic community as a donor. The Twente University Fund uses the donations to support the University of Twente in its ambition to continue to deliver top performances in the field of education and research and to create a vibrant campus life with sport, culture and social activities.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
Twice a year patrons receive the University of Twente Business relations magazine; Patrons receive the monthly e-newsletter for UT Ambassadors; Patrons are invited to UT events such as Dies, the Opening of the Academic Year, the Innovation lecture and the UT donors' meeting; As a patron your company will be named on the Twente University Fund website; In consultation it is possible to provide additional visibility for patrons that donate €10,000 or more.
Since the University of Twente has been granted the ANBI status (Institution Aimed at the Common Good), in certain cases your donation is tax deductible. For more information about deducting donations from corporation tax please refer to the page about Tax benefits.
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO WELCOME YOU AS A PATRON OF THE Twente UNIVERSITY FUND
Would like to become a patron, have special wishes related to your contribution or would like more information? Please contact Maurice Essers, director of the Twente University Fund via email@example.com or 053 489 3993.