A paper by Dona Ghosh reports the transport of ions through perforated graphene membranes. She demonstrated that the graphene membrane, which has only a single layer of atoms, showed a very similar trend in membrane potential as compared to dense ion-exchange membranes with finite width. The full text can be found here.
Tuesday 30 October 2018
More recent news
- Fri 10 Jan 2020PhD position organic micro-pollutants removal from water
- Fri 20 Dec 2019Millions for large-scale energy storage research
- Wed 11 Dec 2019ENW-KLEIN subsidy for Jeff Wood
- Wed 4 Sep 2019Postdoc position for 3 years
- Thu 20 Dec 2018Leibniz Prize 2019 to be presented to Matthias Wessling