We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a relevant Doctoral degree (PhD) and research and teaching experience in the field of membrane science and technology. You have established yourself, or you have the potential to establish yourself, as a leader in the international field of Membrane Process Technology. You have affinity with and experience in working in a multidisciplinary team and international environment. You have a proven capability in attracting external research funding, have good teaching skills, and have obtained the UTQ qualification or are willing to obtain this qualification. You are a good organizer and stimulating mentor, with the ability to set up and run an independent research group. You are a team player, who is looking forward to work with colleagues from the MST cluster in interdisciplinary projects. For more information, and how to apply, go here.
Monday 27 November 2017
More recent news
- Wed 4 Sep 2019Postdoc position for 3 years
- Thu 20 Dec 2018Leibniz Prize 2019 to be presented to Matthias Wessling
- Tue 30 Oct 2018ion transport through graphene
- Mon 29 Oct 2018PhD defense of Janneke Dickhout “Membrane fouling during produced water treatment”
- Wed 29 Aug 2018Slippery membranes by Hanieh Bazyar