A paper by Dona Ghosh reports the transport of ions through perforated graphene membranes. She demonstrated that the graphene membrane, which has only a single layer of atoms, showed a very similar trend in membrane potential as compared to dense ion-exchange membranes with finite width. The full text can be found here.
Tuesday 30 October 2018
More recent news
- Thu 20 Dec 2018Leibniz Prize 2019 to be presented to Matthias Wessling
- Fri 23 Nov 2018Postdoc position SFI
- Fri 23 Nov 2018postdoc vacancy
- Mon 29 Oct 2018PhD defense of Janneke Dickhout “Membrane fouling during produced water treatment”
- Wed 29 Aug 2018Slippery membranes by Hanieh Bazyar