Dr. Kalthoum Riahi (1989) was born in Kairouan,Tunisia. She studied ‘Fundamental Physics’ at the ‘Higher School of Science and Technology of Hammam Sousse’ (Tunisia)
Then, she obtained her master degree’s (MSc) in Condensed material 'nanostructures' (2014) and her Doctoral degree (PhD) in November (2017) from the University of Sfax.
Recently she joined the Magnetic Detection and Imaging group (MD&I) as Postdoctoral researcher at the University of Twente, Netherlands.
Diagnosis of sentinel lymph nodes (SLN) with magnetic nanoparticles.
The aim of this research is to optimize the grain size and the magnetic behavior of different magnetic nanoparticles in different environment using Superparamagnetic Quantifier (SPaQ).
List of Publications
1)K. Riahi, I. Messaoui, W. Cheikhrouhou-Koubaa, S. Mercone, B. Leridon, M. Koubaa, A. Cheikhrouhou, Effect of synthesis route on the structural, magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of La0.78Dy0.02Ca0.2MnO3 manganite: A comparison between sol-gel, high–energy ball-milling and solid state process, J. Alloys. Compd (2016) 1028-1038.
2) K. Riahi,I. Messaoui,W. Cheikhrouhou-Koubaa , S. Mercone , B. Leridon, M. Koubaa, A. Cheikhrouhou, Prediction of Magnetocaloric Effect by a Phenomenological Model and Critical Behavior for La0.78Dy0.02Ca0.2MnO3 Compound, J Supercond Nov Magn(2017)
3)K.Riahi,A.Ezaami,I.Messaoui,M.Solzi,W.Cheikhrouhou-Koubaa, F.Cugini, G.Allodi, F. Rossi, A.Cheikhrouhou, Investigation of the magnetic, electronic and magnetocaloric properties of La0.7(Ca,Sr)0.3Mn1-xGdxO3 manganites, J. Magn. Magn. Mater (2017) doi.org/10.1016/j.jmmm.2017.06.091
4) I. Messaoui, K. Riahi, W. Cheikhrouhou-Koubaa, M. Koubaa, A. Cheikhrouhou, E. K, Hlil, Phenomenological model of the magnetocaloric effect on Nd0.7Ca0.15Sr0.15MnO3 compound prepared by ball milling method, Ceram. Int 42 (2016) 6825.
5) Imed Messaoui, M Kumaresavanji, Kalthoum Riahi, Wissem Cheikhrouhou Koubaa, Mohamed Koubaa, Abdelwaheb Cheikhrouhou, Investigation on magnetic and magnetocaloric properties in the Pb-doped manganites La0.78Ca0.22-xPbxMnO3(x=0, 0.05 and 0.1), J. Alloys. Compd 639 (2017) 705.
6) Imed Messaoui, M Kumaresavanji, Kalthoum Riahi, Wissem Cheikhrouhou Koubaa, Mohamed Koubaa, Abdelwaheb Cheikhrouhou, Magnetic, magnetocaloric and critical behavior study of La0.78 Pb0.22MnO3 manganite near room-temperature, Ceram. Int (2017).
7) Imed Messaoui, Kalthoum Riahi, M Kumaresavanji, Wissem Cheikhrouhou Koubaa, Abdelwaheb Cheikhrouhou, Potassium doping induced changes of magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of La 0.78 Cd 0.22-x K x MnO 3 (x=0.00, 0.10, 0.15 and 0.20) manganites, J. Magn. Magn. Mater (2017).
8)Jihed Makni, Kalthoum Riahi, Firas Ayadi, Wissem Cheikhrouhou-Koubaa, Muhammad Asif ,Abdelwaheb Cheikhrouhou, Evaluation of La0.7Sr0.3Mn1-xBxO3 (B=Mo, Ti) nanoparticles synthesised via GNP method for self-controlled hyperthermia J. Alloys. Compd (2018) (paper in revision)