Exhibition ECD 2020
It is our pleasure to invite you to the Exhibition of the joint European Cryogenic Days in 2020. The on-campus conference and exhibition facilities for ECD 2020 allow us to fully integrate the exhibition with the other meeting events. We will not have a separate exhibition hall but instead the exhibition stands will be placed around the lecture room entrance in the same area where we also have the poster sessions and catering.
Please join us at the exhibition of the ECD 2020 complete the Exhibition Form and return it before March 1, 2020
- or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or by mail to A. Nijhuis
University of Twente
7500 AE Enschede
The Exhibition Fee for a standard Single Booth includes:
- Two Full Conference Registration with admission to all Technical sessions and Social Events.
- Booth size: about 3x2 m2 with black back wall panels.
- Booth space is carpeted with hard coal colored carpet-tiles.
- Standard electricity connection (230 V, 1000 W max), no extension cable.
- Electricity consumption for the duration of the exhibition.
- Wireless Internet Access, free of charge (fair use policy).
- Two spotlights.
- Board display with company name on the back wall.
- Pre- and post-conference listing on the ECD 2020 website with a hyperlink to your company or institution’s homepage: please send the company logo by email.
- Listing the name of your company or institution in the Conference Program/Abstract Book
Exhibition Booth Registration:
□ Gold (booth + logo program booklet and website): CSE member € 700, non-CSE € 900, about 3x2 meter.
□ Silver (no booth, logo program booklet and website): CSE member € 250, non-CSE € 350.
No registration fee up to 2 exhibitors, above 2 exhibitors the fee is , € 50 per person.
Prices are VAT excluded.