Happiness seems the ultimate goal of many people. But if attained, it always fades away. Shouldn’t our pursuit be to aim for more resilience, perseverance to cope with all the lucky or tragic events in our life? Christina Bode explains why it’s important to strengthen your mental and physical vitality, whatever the circumstances are. Is there still a lockdown because of Covid-19? Do you have a chronic illness? Is an enormous fatigue bothering you? She argues you can still live a vital and meaningful life. In her research she uses technological innovative measuring and self-management interventions. Dr. Christina Bode is health psychologist, associate professor and director of the Self-management & Health Assessment Lab (UT). In association with Student Union and Paradoks
Tuesday 11 May 2021 19:30 - 20:30
- Tue 26 Sep 2023 19:30 - 21:00Right of way for cyclists!
- Thu 28 Sep 2023 18:30 - 21:30Keti Koti Table
- Thu 5 Oct 2023 19:30 - 21:00Artificial Intelligence - beyond the hype
- Tue 10 Oct 2023 19:30 - 21:30Flow for future (I)
- Thu 12 Oct 2023 20:00 - 22:00A new Milkyway: from cow to soybean