In the near future, will the patient ask the doctor before a (complex) medical procedure: ‘have you already practiced this on me?’ Yes, according to dr. Bon Verweij, neurosurgeon. Practice the procedure with an exact 3D print of this specific patient, use haptic feedback, augmented reality or use them during surgery. Also useful forby residents for less complex cases. An ultimate example of personalized healthcare. Making healthcare safer and efficient by embracing innovative techniques and make them user friendly and widely available is his focus. Also curious how clinical data science can improve surgical processes? Come and join! Moderator: prof. dr. ir. Michel van Putten, neurologist (MST) and clinical neurophysiologist (UT). In cooperation with Daedalus
Wednesday 25 November 2020 19:30 - 21:00
- Tue 8 Sep 2020 19:30 - 21:00Eelco Bosch van Rosenthal about elections USA
- Mon 26 Oct 2020 18:30 - 20:30Use your voice with more impact!
- Tue 27 Oct 2020 18:00 - 19:30Nobel lectures
- Tue 3 Nov 2020 19:30 - 21:00Donald Trump isn't crazy
- Tue 10 Nov 2020 19:30 - 21:00Around the world by bicycle