The Nobel Prizes in Physics, Chemistry and Medicine are awarded every year in October. Curious what these prizes are about? Join the annual Nobel Lectures organized by TNW and Studium Generale. Eminent scientists and science journalists explain the prize-winning research. In former editions we had Govert Schilling, Herman Offerhaus, Nathalie Katsonis, Kerensa Broersen and Marc Huijben (just to mention a few). Moderator: Gertjan Koster (TNW). In cooperation with TNW, Arago and Alembic.
Tuesday 27 October 2020 18:00 - 19:30
- Tue 8 Sep 2020 19:30 - 21:00Eelco Bosch van Rosenthal about elections USA
- Mon 26 Oct 2020 18:30 - 20:30Use your voice with more impact!
- Tue 3 Nov 2020 19:30 - 21:00Donald Trump isn't crazy
- Tue 10 Nov 2020 19:30 - 21:00Around the world by bicycle
- Mon 23 Nov 2020 12:30 - 14:00Week of Inspiration: The internet is broken, but we can fix it