The Soft Robotics lab of Biomechanical Engineering headed by Dr. Ali Sadeghi receives funding (NWO-ORC) for three PhD students for the HOLLAND HYBRID HEART collaborative project. A multidisciplinary project that will combine tissue engineering and soft robotics to build a biocompatible artificial heart that offers a future to heart failure patients.
Wednesday 12 July 2023
More recent news
- Thu 23 Nov 2023ERC consolidator grant for three UT scientists
- Thu 9 Nov 2023Twente Airport as a test location for quiet aviation innovation
- Mon 23 Oct 2023Breakthrough in collaborative magnetic microrobotics
- Tue 26 Sep 2023NXTGEN HIGHTECH invests €38 million in new technology solutions for future kidney patients
- Thu 3 Aug 2023Four UT researchers receive Veni grant