The ECIU University was launched a year ago. The project, coordinated by the UT, is now taking its next steps. First students will ‘enter’ the brand-new European university in February and the ECIU partners are busy developing a virtual reality environment for learners. Sander Lotze, director of the ECIU University based at the UT, shares the latest developments.
Friday 27 November 2020
More recent news
- Wed 16 Jun 2021An IQ test for materials
- Wed 16 Jun 2021‘I am a materials scientist, looking for deeper understanding’
- Tue 1 Jun 2021‘It’s a big step, using composite pillars in 3D solid-state batteries’
- Thu 27 May 2021New technology center to accelerate photonics applications
- Thu 27 May 2021Virus transmission: new animation video gives insight