Moritz Hahn will supervise a joint PhD project with Audi AG Ingolstadt. The industrial supervisor will be Vahid Hashemi. The topic is centred around safety assurance of AI functions for human machine interaction systems. The research will be carried out by MSc Akshay Dhonthi who will soon join FMT as a new PhD student.
Wednesday 19 January 2022
More recent news
- Thu 12 May 2022Georgiana Caltais' paper accepted
- Mon 4 Apr 20222nd place at VerifyThis competition
- Wed 16 Mar 2022Science Café - 14 april 2022, 20:00 - 22:00: 'Algoritmen'
- Thu 3 Mar 2022AAAI distinguished paper award won by Marielle Stoelinga for groundbreaking results on provably correct control algorithms
- Thu 10 Feb 2022Remco Abraham wins the ENIAC Thesis Award 2020– 2021!