The Inter-Actief Decentralised Educational Award, or IDEA for short, is a prize awarded by the students to the best and most memorable lecturers, independent of the modules and departments. After a lengthy process involving nomination and closed voting on the videos by shortlisted nominated lecturers, the results have been announced. The first place IDEA was granted to Vadim Zaytsev, an FMT professor of software evolution, for his work on Software Systems, which was the first large scale bachelor course he has ever participated in. As one of the consequences, he has now also been nominated for the University of Twente Education Award (UTea), as the best selected teacher of Computer Science.
Tuesday 13 April 2021
More recent news
- Fri 3 Sep 2021PDEng Defence of Jorryt-Jan Dijkstra (ING Group) on 'Zero-Downtime Schema Changes at ING'
- Thu 19 Aug 2021Tim Kemp wins the ENIAC Thesis Award 2019-2020!
- Wed 14 Jul 2021Formally Verified SAT-Solver IsaSAT wins EDA Challenge
- Fri 4 Jun 2021New FMT member!
- Wed 2 Jun 2021Marieke Huisman in U-Today: women in science