Marielle Stoelinga has received a Take-off grant of The Nederlandse Organisatie voor Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek (NWO). It is a 'Fase 1' grant, for a feasibility study with title: 'TreeFruits: Commercializing a powerful and flexible tool for fault tree analysis.'
Friday 24 December 2021
More recent news
- Tue 31 May 2022Marcus Gerhold wins Best Teacher CreaTe & I-Tech award '21-'22!
- Wed 25 May 2022Welcome to an FMT guest: Luciano Putruele
- Wed 25 May 2022Welcome to a new FMT member: Yang Meng
- Tue 24 May 2022Joost-Pieter Katoen new member at Nordrhein-Westfälische Akademie der Wissenschaften und der Künste
- Thu 12 May 2022Georgiana Caltais' paper accepted