A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Mon 28 Nov 2022Paper accepted: 'PFL: a Probabilistic Logic for Fault Trees'
- Thu 24 Nov 2022Paper accepted: VeyMont: Parallelising Verified Programs instead of Verifying Parallel Programs
- Fri 14 Oct 2022Welcome to two new FMT members: Wangyi Shang and Linpeng Zhang
- Fri 30 Sep 2022Hajo Molegraaf FMT's new Research Fellow
- Thu 29 Sep 2022Marielle Stoelinga wins award for 20-year-old scientific publication