A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Fri 13 Dec 2019Wytse Oortwijn wins Best Paper Award at iFM 2019
- Tue 10 Dec 2019Mariëlle Stoelinga receives ERC Consolidator Grant
- Fri 25 Oct 2019KNHMW Internetscriptie prize for Sophie Lathouwers
- Tue 1 Oct 2019Five million euro grant award for predictive maintenance using big data algorithms
- Tue 20 Aug 2019‘Snappen we met alle data de tandwielen nog?’