A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Thu 5 Nov 2020Lukas Miedema wins 2e prize of the KNVI Thesis prize for Informatics competition
- Wed 18 Mar 2020Vincent Bloemen wins the third 2019-2020 VERSEN PhD Thesis award
- Wed 18 Mar 2020Marcus Gerhold wins the Second 2019-2020 VERSEN PhD Thesis Award
- Tue 17 Mar 2020Sophie Lathouwers wins the 2nd KNVI young talent prize
- Wed 22 Jan 2020Alice & Eve: about cool women in computing