A team of researchers led by Prof. Marielle Stoelinga will obtain 5 million euros from the Dutch National Organization for Scientific Research NWO for the project ‘PrimaVera: Predictive maintenance for Very effective asset management’. This project will deploy big data analytics to predict system failures and disruptoine better, in order to plan maintenance activities more efficiently. The project will take a holistic approach towards predictive maintenance, ranging from sensor systems, data science, maintenance and logistic optimization, as well as human and organizational factors.
Friday 2 August 2019
More recent news
- Tue 1 Oct 2019Five million euro grant award for predictive maintenance using big data algorithms
- Tue 20 Aug 2019‘Snappen we met alle data de tandwielen nog?’
- Fri 2 Aug 2019Blind Henk Mulder obtains master degree
- Mon 24 Jun 2019Florian Hahn and Joke van Staalduinen new employees at Computer Science
- Mon 15 Apr 2019VerifyThis awards for VerCors teams