- Formally Verified SAT-Solver IsaSAT wins EDA ChallengeThe SAT solver IsaSAT by Mathias Fleury has won the fixed CNF encoding race of the 2021 EDA Challenge. All results.
IsaSAT is a formally verified SAT solver, using Peter Lammich's Isabelle LLVM to produce fast verified code.
This is the first time a formally verified solver wins a competition against unverified solvers.Read more
- New FMT member!As of 1 June 2021, Milan Lopuhaä has joined the FMT group. He will be working as a post doc researcher on the CAESAR project with Marielle Stoelinga. Welcome to FMT, Milan! We’re looking forward to seeing each other soon - in person!Read more
- Formally Verified SAT-Solver IsaSAT wins EDA Challenge
- New FMT member!
- Marieke Huisman in U-Today: women in science
- Marieke Huisman features in AG Connect podcast - see link below
- New FMT staff member!
- New CS Programme Director!
- Marielle Stoelinga on UT Campus Talks 29 April - with link
- Vadim Zaytsev got an IDEA
- Marielle Stoelinga in Atlas (NPO2) 24 March 2021
- Professor Marielle Stoelinga in AG Connect
- Lukas Miedema wins 1st prize VERSEN MSc Thesis Award
- Wytse Oortwijn wins 1st prize VERSEN PhD award