Failures. We all suffer from them: payment apps that don't work, websites that are down, or software that doesn't cooperate. Often just irritating, but for businesses, downtime is a huge cost whose bill can run into millions. Some outages can spread like an oil slick: We saw this in the Flevoland power failure, for example: due to a fuse not working, a short circuit could occur. Subsequently, a fire occurred, trains did not run, and locks could not function. See for the entire UT news item: Preventing failures with artificial intelligence (utwente.nl)
Friday 26 May 2023
More recent news
- Thu 21 Sep 2023Book published: Concise Guide to Software Verification - From Model Checking to Annotation Checking
- Thu 21 Sep 202317 October 2023, 14:45: Thesis defense Sophie Lathouwers
- Thu 21 Sep 2023Papers of the month:
- Thu 21 Sep 2023New project 'Open Competitie ENW M22-3'
- Fri 1 Sep 2023Two new FMT members: Fernando Castor and Edoardo Putti