Most BSc projects carried out at the FMT research group are part of the student conference series Twente Student Conference on IT.
For the B.Sc. Research Project course we recommend that you read the following documents:
- BSc Referaat Survival Guide: how to write your BSc thesis in 7 steps (in Dutch only)
- Check list: where you can check a paper of yourself or your peers for quality and common mistakes
- BSc 7 steps: visual overview of the 7 steps
For the upcoming 35th Twente Student Conference on IT, projects for the track Software Technology and Formal Methods are listed below.
- Jan Douwe Beekman — Grammar Check Your Dungeon with Probabilistic Grammars
- Aamir Farooq — How to Zen Your Python
- Ruiyuan Li — How to Win Friends and Influence People with Probabilistic Grammars
- Marten Voorberg — There Can Be Only (the Fastest) One
Students of the B.Sc. Research Project course in the Software Technology and Formal Methods track are invited to choose topics or project proposals offered by members of the FMT Group. If you are interested in a certain general topic or concrete proposal, please do not hesitate to contact the person listed as responsible even if you just want to ask a question and are still deciding.
We are currently migrating our topics and proposals to this website. In the meantime, please consider the lists on both of the following pages: