In the Faculty Behavioural, Management and Social sciences (BMS), each cluster of educational programmes is run by a Director of Educational Programmes (OLD). In the case of the bachelor European Public Administration, the master European Studies and the master Public Administration that is at the moment prof. dr. René Torenvlied (email@example.com).
He is advised by a European Public Administration Programme Committee (OLC/EPA), which is composed of the following faculty members and students:
- prof. dr. Ariana Need (committee chair, firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Olga Boers-Ekelmans (secretary, email@example.com);
- dr. Claudio Matera (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- dr. Minna van Gerven-Haanpää (email@example.com);
- dr. Veronica Junjan (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- dr. Pieter-Jan Klok (email@example.com);
- Suzan Sidal (Bachelor student EPA/PGaB);
- Lara Slaats (Bachelor student EPA);
- Anna-Alicia Kier (Bachelor student EPA);
- Jakob Martin (Bachelor student EPA);
- Sanaz Honarmand Ebrahimi (Master student PA);
- Niko Hallmann (Master student ES);
- Natalie Klauser (Master student ES);
- Marike Liedenbaum (advisor study association Sirius).