17 Sept: Open House
On September 17 it is open house at the university, from 10am to 4pm. Family, friends, and other interested people will be looking around at the UT, and all kinds of activities are being organized, also by the BTD. There will be guided tours of the gardens, a sales stand, a cafe, information on organic gardening, and a veg & fruit quiz.
What can you do to help?
- Make sure your garden looks nice and tidy.
- Sign up for the maintenance morning. Mail Charlotte.
- Would you like to help out at the sales stand, cafe, the quiz, or by simply being there and telling visitors all about gardening? Mail Charlotte.
- Choose this day to work in your garden.
- Drop by during the open house.