Within the department CES SOIR we are looking for an
International Relations Officer
As International Relations Officer (0.8 FTE) you are part of the unit international Relations and Partnerships (IRP) within SOIR:
As International Relations Officer you:
- Support the Institutional Erasmus Coordinator with monitoring and marketing of mobility activities and calls within Erasmus+ programme and structurally promote the Erasmus+ programme throughout the UT;
- Provide timely, and prepare accurate and precise information to scholarship providers, like the EACEA including the E+ National Agency;
- Co-collect data on trends and provide impact data analysis on projects in E+, programming in view of policy, and for UT-wide mobility agreements to sound (optimization) advise to strategic and tactical levels for your IRP team members as well as UT wide; You do this in close cooperation with your colleagues at SOIR’s Scholarship Office. You advise on, and explore not only feasibility, but all aspects of new and renewal agreements, together with your unit International Relations & Partnerships (IRP);
- Will be working together with a variety of colleagues within the SOIR division on agreement and contract requirements, as well as with internationalization staff in the faculties and other service departments, such as SAS, SBD and FIN.
- Support, co-coordinate, follow-up and monitor renewal, completion and quality of agreements for international collaboration and ensure a complete administration and archive in compliance with the Dutch and European Privacy law through JOIN;
- You are the port of call for 3 scholarship mobility programmes with a longstanding relationship with the UT and ensure the process of embedding these programmes annually within the UT;
- You play an active role in planning, marketing, representation of the programmes at the UT and the selection process;
- Actively represent the UT at national and international meetings, webinar and seminars, but also at the UT annual Let’s GO! Fair and Partner days. You enjoy networking, building relationships and representing the UT for different audiences: from scholarship providers to individual national and international students, from other national representatives to staff at our international partner institutions;
- Ensure duty of care and well-being of staff and students during a mobility trajectory.
- You are a bridge builder, keen to collaborate with others and you are an honorable team player, yet capable to work and develop independently;
- You enjoy building and maintaining sustainable relationships within UT;
- You have an academic degree and/or relevant work experience; You are hands on, precise, punctual, communicative, result-driven, solution oriented and creative, and you know how to prioritize;
- You do not shy away from solving complex issues in a didactic and continuously developing environment, never losing sight of your clients’ and colleague needs;
- Knowledge about the European Commission programmes for Education is an advantage, experience with creating successful project proposals is a must;
- You have a customer friendly attitude, you identify yourself with an international educational environment and have ample intercultural communication skills;
- You have a good command of English and Dutch (speaking, writing, reading & listening). Our minimum requirement is C1.
You work in the unit CES SOIR within the Centre for Educational Services. You report to the team leader SOIR. We offer you a challenging role (for 32 hours a week) with plenty of opportunities for training and personal development. The contract is for a period of one year, with potential contract renewal thereafter. The gross monthly salary based on full-time employment ranges from € 2.920,- to € 4.402,-. This is in accordance with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities and based on the university job profile. It concerns UFO profile ‘Medewerker Internationalisering 1’.
Informatie en aanmelding
For back ground information on this vacancy you may e- mail Ms. Miranda Bönhke, Institutional Erasmus Coordinator via firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your application, including Curriculum Vitae is directed at Ms. Miranda Bönhke through the link below. Any interview may partially be conducted in English.
The closing date of this vacancy is 4 December 2020.
Over de afdeling
The Scholarship Office & International Relations and Partnerships (SOIR) provides a strategic, tactical and operational role in the process of (creating growth in) mobility of students. SOIR provides access to scholarship and mobility opportunities for staff and students. Additionally, it provides non-curricular social support aiming to prepare staff and students for their study or research trajectory abroad as part of their duty of care package. SOIR explores, initiates, maintains, utilizes, monitors and expands exchange agreements and relationships with partner institutions and in consortia worldwide. Similar operations are led in contracts aimed at degree mobility with programmes provided by IGO’s, NGO’s, Governmental agencies and governments, private sector, and the UT. We are a partner of the UT faculties, the policy department and other support divisions. Our overall goal is to support the UT community in shaping individuals, connections and society.
Over de organisatie
Universiteit Twente (UT)
Universiteit Twente (UT) is het nieuwe decennium ingegaan met een ambitieuze, nieuwe visie, missie en strategie. Als ‘de ultieme people-first technische universiteit' breiden we onze High Tech Human Touch-filosofie en de unieke rol die deze ons in de samenleving toekent snel uit. Alles wat we doen is gericht op maximale impact op mens, samenleving en verbindingen door duurzaam gebruik van wetenschap en technologie. Met onze open, inclusieve en ondernemende houding willen wij bijdragen aan de ontwikkeling van een eerlijke, digitale en duurzame samenleving. Deze houding doordesemt alles wat we doen en is aanwezig in alle afdelingen en faculteiten van de UT. Voortbouwend op onze rijke traditie in het samenvoegen van technische en sociale wetenschappen, richten we ons op vijf onderscheidende onderzoeksdomeinen: Gepersonaliseerde ‘healthtech'; Intelligente productiesystemen; Slimme materialen; De digitale samenleving; en Een weerbare, veerkrachtige wereld.
Als werkgever biedt Universiteit Twente werk dat ertoe doet. Wij rusten je toe om nieuwe mogelijkheden te creëren voor jezelf en voor onze samenleving. Je wordt bij ons deel van een toonaangevende technische universiteit met toenemende, positieve maatschappelijke impact. We bieden een open, inclusieve en ondernemende sfeer, waarin we je stimuleren om gezonde keuzes te maken, bijvoorbeeld via onze flexibele, aanpasbare arbeidsvoorwaarden.