Zie Home

Study Abroad Database

The institutions for higher education below have all signed an agreement with the University of Twente allowing UT students to study at their institution. Keep in mind that partner institutions may only allow a limited number of students to study at their institution. Always contact your faculty contact person for more information about studying at these UT partners. Also, almost every faculty organizes information meetings about internships and studies abroad. All UT students who will do their study abroad have to register via the registration system Mobility Online.

Credit Conversion

In case ECTS credits are given the credits can be taken over 1 on 1. In case the country where the credits are obtained isn’t one of the ECTS using countries, please check the Credit Conversion website:

Staff Exchange

An overview of all staff agreements.

European Partner universities

Download an overview of all European Partner universities in excel-data format.

Non-EU partner Universities
Faculty specific non-EU partner universities
Faculty contact persons