MY UTWENTE: Students = Student Portal
Education information systems
- Manual: Educational applications UT
- OSIRIS - Enroll for modules/courses (and exam)
- Blackboard (Bb) - Electronic environment for education
- Course Catalogue - Catalogue for module/ course content
- My TIMETABLE
- Announcements for education
- Lecture times, rooms, year roster, holidays etc.: Click here
- CAMPUS Plan - Click here
- Literature and study association - https://www.stress.utwente.nl/
- TBK/IEM Program website - Click here
- TBK/IEM Study counselor: - Cornelis ten Napel, email: firstname.lastname@example.org Room RA 3246
- Schdedule an appointment through: - http://www.planzelf.nl/enterprise/bms/utwente_bms/en
- Coaching & Counselling (SACC) - Click here
- Rules and Regulations: - Click here
- Examination board: - Click here
- Programme committee (OLC): - Click here
- ICTS (LISA): - Click here
- Library: - Click here
Most students attend full modules of courses. In that case you can enroll on the module/course code.
If you enroll by Osiris you automatically will be enrolled in the corresponding Blackboard site and you also are registered for the first exam.
If you attend parts of modules, such as, Operation strategy, Operation Research, project) you do not have to enroll. This will be done for you. You also will be registered in Blackboard and for your first exam.
You have to create your personal (premaster) schedule via Student Portal to My Timetable. This because your modules/courses can be part of different programmes, see the manual as mentioned above.